Financial Help Resources
Get Help Paying Your Bills – Financial Help Resources
Find government and non-profit resources to help you pay your bills
- We provide free resources for those under financial stress who need help paying their bills. Our resources are location based and nationwide. Our list of financial help ranges from single parent financial help, college and student financial aid and help, rent help, utility help. There are many resources available to people living in different communities. We uncover those resources that you may not even know exist. Take a look at your area and see what may be available.
Types of Financial Assistance Resources we locate:
- Single Mothers Financial Help
- Financial assistance grants
- Help paying medical bills
- Rent Payment Assistance
- Utility Payment Help
- Electric Bill Payment Assistance
- Gas Bill Payment Assistance
- Medical Bill Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Payment Assistance
- TANF – Temporary Cash Assistance for Needy Families
- Telephone Bill Payment Assistance
- Food Stamps (SNAP)
- Prescription Refill Help – There are government and public service agencies there to help you fill your prescriptions for free.
- Student Financial Aid – This is harder to find. When we find resources we list them by city.
- Bill Payment Assistance – There are is help out there.
- Water Bill Payment Assistance
- And much much more!