Huma-Faith – Sufa Project
Huma-Faith is a grass root non-profit interfaith organization that aims to address an array of social ills that negatively affect our society. Our mission is to be a catalyst for individuals pursuing congruency between their character and religious belief through transcendence in spiritual ethics.
Homelessness isn’t seasonal, which is why Huma-Faith provides transitional housing and support services 24/7.
Huma-Faith is to be a catalyst for underprivileged persons pursuing congruency between their character and inner beliefs–such a conflict (cognitive dissonance) is common among those lacking basic needs and faced with shut doors of opportunity!
HOPE FOR THE HOMELESS
CLIENT & PUBLIC SERVICES
- Social Services (e.g. Medical Clinic, Eye Clinic, Dental Clinic, etc.)
- In collaboration with Careers Institute of America, we offer Job/Vocational Training, & Entrepreneurship in: Refrigeration/Heating/Air Conditioning, Welding,Cisco Networking, A+, EPA, Fiber Optics, Premises Cabling, Fire alarm Systems, Video Security, Advanced Computer Skills, etc. See: Huma-Faith EDU
- Social & Life Skill Development See: Huma-Faith EDU
- TASC/High School Equivalency & College Preparation See: Huma-Faith EDU
- Spiritual Concepts & Direction (Client Preference)
OUR MISSION is to HELP THOSE IN NEED
- Assessments, Evaluations, and Therapies (Groups, Chemical Dependency Education, Substance Abuse & Addiction, etc.)
- Support Groups/12-Step Programs (e.g. Malliti Islami, Celebrate Recovery, Overcomers, HOPE for Recovery, etc.) See: Service Schedule above.
Calendar of Services & Events
To find our more about Sufa Projects, please call (817) 586-4470