NeedLink Nashville – Nashville, TN
NeedLink Nashville helps our neighbors meet basic needs in times of crisis by providing short-term assistance and links to other resources.
Who Can Get Help?
- If your water, gas or electricity is at risk of disconnection or has been disconnected.
- If you have an eviction notice for income-based housing (Section 8, MDHA, Urban Housing, etc.).
- You must be a Davidson County resident or Nashville Electric Service customer.
- Priority is given to single-parent families, seniors and community members with disabilities.
When To Apply
- Apply in person Monday or Tuesday between 8AM – 2PM.
- No appointment is needed.
- If you are 75 or older or medically homebound, please call (615) 269-6835 to make arrangements.
What To Bring
- The application can be downloaded and filled out prior to visiting our office. Mail-in or email applications are not accepted. You must visit with a service coordinator.
- Your ID.
- Income documentation such as paystub, unemployment, retirement, etc. for everyone who is staying in your house.
- Proof that you are currently receiving other forms of assistance such as SNAP, Social Security, or Section 8 may be used as your income verification.
- For utility assistance: Recent bill showing past-due amount. (Bills must be past due.)
- For rental assistance: You will be given a form for your property manager to complete.
Where To Apply
- 1600 56th Ave North, Nashville, TN 37209
- URL: https://www.needlink.org/