NeedLink Nashville – Nashville, TN

 In Nashville - Financial Guidance, Nashville - Housing, Nashville - Utility Assistance

NeedLink Nashville

NeedLink Nashville helps our neighbors meet basic needs in times of crisis by providing short-term assistance and links to other resources.

Who Can Get Help?

  • If your water, gas or electricity is at risk of disconnection or has been disconnected.
  • If you have an eviction notice for income-based housing (Section 8, MDHA, Urban Housing, etc.).
  • You must be a Davidson County resident or Nashville Electric Service customer.
  • Priority is given to single-parent families, seniors and community members with disabilities.

When To Apply

  • Apply in person Monday or Tuesday between 8AM – 2PM.
  • No appointment is needed.
  • If you are 75 or older or medically homebound, please call (615) 269-6835 to make arrangements.

What To Bring

  • The application can be downloaded and filled out prior to visiting our office. Mail-in or email applications are not accepted. You must visit with a service coordinator.
  • Your ID.
  • Income documentation such as paystub, unemployment, retirement, etc. for everyone who is staying in your house.
  • Proof that you are currently receiving other forms of assistance such as SNAP, Social Security, or Section 8 may be used as your income verification.
  • For utility assistance: Recent bill showing past-due amount. (Bills must be past due.)
  • For rental assistance: You will be given a form for your property manager to complete.

Where To Apply

NeedLink Nashville


Start typing and press Enter to search