ProResume of Memphis, TN
ProResume of Memphis
You Need A Resume That Works:
- Are you unable to focus on or even fathom what is needed to properly prepare and get your resume in front of a hiring manager or job-specific decision maker?
- It is mired up in outdated or incorrect formatting and loaded with the “same as everyone else’s” non-transferable plagiarized skill sets.
- It is not properly relaying your core competencies, transferable skills, education, current professional training, and job-related project successes / achievements that motivate a prospective employer to interview you.
- The road to successfully getting your resume to hiring managers or job-specific recruiters has become a maze of newly created obstacles and barriers that can easily have you running around in circles.
- Navigating this maze to successfully optimize new employment opportunities requires a High Job Search IQ and the where-for-all to maximize your job change campaign.
- You need to understand what job-search strategies are going to work for your personal situation and how to efficiently direct and coordinate this campaign.
Address: 5050 Poplar Avenue Suite 1135, Memphis, TN 38117
Phone: (901) 685-1950
Hours: Monday-Thursday 7:30 AM-5:00 PM; Friday 7:30 AM-4:00 PM
***For A FREE RESUME CRITIQUE email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org