United Way -Cleveland
Just a few of our results during the past twelve months:
- More than 577,000 meals were served.
- 4,516 people received emergency shelter services.
- 3,285 people accessed medications and/or medical supplies through assistance programs.
- 63 childcare centers are rated as 4 or 5 stars through Step Up to Quality – 5 stars is the highest rating.
- 742 childcare center staff members received professional development training.
- 4,148 people were served by workforce readiness programs.
- Of the people who obtained a job, 69 percent retained that job for 90 days.
- 148 people served by legal and mediation programs avoided having their homes foreclosed.
- 427 people receiving substance abuse treatment reported that they maintained sobriety (77 percent).
- 473 people received trauma counseling services, and 78 percent reported a reduction in trauma symptoms.
- 1,701 people served by Chronic Disease Management programs had an improved quality of life
Address: 1331 Euclid Ave. Cleveland, OH 44115
Phone Number: (216) 436-2100
Hours: Monday–Friday: 9 a.m.–5 p.m. / Saturday–Sunday: Closed