United Way Free Tax Preparation (2019) – Nashville, TN
2019 VITA Free Tax Preparation
Most locations open the last week of January and continue into April. Household income cannot exceed $66,000.
What You Need:
- Photo ID and original Social Security Cards or ITINs for all family members on the return.
- W-2’s, 1099’s, and all other income documents.
- Tuition Statement (1098-T) and record of post-secondary expenses.
- 1095-A if you have health insurance through the marketplace.
- Proof of Expenses (Childcare expense statements, Medical expenses, Property tax statement, etc.).
- Direct Deposit Information (if refund is received this way)(Bank’s Routing # and your Account #).
- A copy of last year’s tax return.
- Both spouses must be present if filing a joint return.
- Identity Protection Pin # if you have been issued one from the IRS.