Access Program by AT&T – Income Based Internet
Access Program – AT&T
AT&T is offering low-cost wireline home Internet service to qualifying households:
- With at least one resident who participates in the U.S. Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) and
- With an address in AT&T’s 21-state service area, at which we offer wireline home Internet service, and
- Without outstanding debt for AT&T fixed Internet service within the last six months or outstanding debt incurred under this program.
Service availability and speed may vary by address. AT&T will assign you the fastest of these speed tiers available* where you live:
- 10 megabits per second, for $10 per month**
- 5 megabits per second, for $10 per month
- 3 megabits per second, for $5 per month
- 5 megabits per second, for $5 per month
- 768 kilobits per second, for $5 per month
No commitment, deposit, or installation fee.
Apply online at: https://m.att.com/shopmobile/internet/access/