United Way Free Tax Prep in Nashville, TN
2019 VITA Free Tax Preparation
Most locations open the last week of January and continue into April. Household income cannot exceed $66,000.
What You Need:
- Photo ID and original Social Security Cards or ITINs for all family members on the return.
- W-2’s, 1099’s, and all other income documents.
- Tuition Statement (1098-T) and record of post-secondary expenses.
- 1095-A if you have health insurance through the marketplace.
- Proof of Expenses (Childcare expense statements, Medical expenses, Property tax statement, etc.).
- Direct Deposit Information.
- A copy of last year’s tax return.
- Both spouses must be present if filing a joint return.
- Identity Protection Pin # if you have been issued one from the IRS.
Follow link for locations: https://www.unitedwaynashville.org/vita/